- Member List
- §Mailing Lists
- §Post-holder Roles
- Role Descriptions
- §Generic Email
- §Member Cards
- Print Tuesday Labels
- Various Links
- Tea Rota
- ad hoc Events
- OtherYour session has expired.
Please log in again.Mailing ListsAccess to this page is to nominated Postholders only and requires a password rated at least 'Strong'.© 2016 Douglas GregorIntroductory text:
Use of Opted-in ListsThe Data Protection Act states that data be used for specified explicit purposes.
Full Membership ListWe state that the full Membership mailing list deals with membership matters and is used for no other purpose.
When not using this page to email members our Data Protection Policy makes it mandatory that emails be sent as 'blind copies' if any recipient has not explicitly agreed to share their email address. As nominated postholders you see all email addresses in Member List, but those in grey are not shared.
- A message may be sent to an external recipient using your generic email address. It will be copied back to you.
- At the foot of the right column, enter details of the recipient
- Click the button 'Select External Recipient Entered' to select this data.
- This will construct an email address to which the message may be sent.
- The firstname will also be used if you create a the salutation.
- Reset will remove your entry.
- All other steps are identical to sending an internal message.
About This Page
- Text is automatically saved five seconds after you stop typing .
- Subject and salutation are saved after leaving the input box,
- ie clicking anywhere else on the page.
- You may also save manually.
- Messages are sent from our web server using your generic email.
- Your generic email address is displayed, if you have one.
- A selection box is used if you have more than one.
- Check the Generic Email page
- To ensure that forwarding arrangements are current, or
- If no generic email is displayed.
- Messages cannot be sent without From, Subject and Body Text.
- In the message, a Salutation is followed by each member's first name.
- Each button below Body Text modifies selected text.
- Link button:
- Copy a link from a browser address bar for a complete hyperlink.
- Select the word or words that you want to carry the link
- Press the link button and paste in the link.
- You may attach one pdf or jpeg file.
- Do this immediately before sending.
- After sending to Me only attach it again before sending to a group.
- Maximum file size is 5mb - within the limit set by most providers.
- ad hoc Events, Committee, Nominated Postholders.
- Office Bearers and the Membership Secretary
- Membership, Pending Subs, Opted-out of Membership list.
- New members from date selected.
- News Editor(and Offfice Bearers)
- Opted-in list for the Weekly Newsletter.
- Diploma Assessors
- Assesssors, Subscribers (general) and Subscribers(all).
- Opted-in list.
- Mentoring Controller
- Volunteer mentors and an opted-in list.
- Membership Cards Controller.
- Internal Competitions Secretary
- Opted-in lists for print competitions and for PDI competitions.
- Exhibitions Controller,
AV Croup Controller,
Contemporary Group Controllers, Digital Group Controller
Development Group Controller
- Opted-in lists for each of the above.